Home Buying Process: Where to Start
Your Path To Homeownership Begins Here.
Where to Start:
Our professional loan officers will guide you through each stage of the process and provide you with expert advice along the way. We are committed to making the home loan process clear, informative, and simple. At AmeriFirst Financial - Boise, we understand thay buying a home will be one of the biggest purchases of your life. That's why we are committed to providing you with the information you need to make well informed decisions.
At AmeriFirst Financial, Inc - Boise we believe that regular and effective communication is vital in every transaction we do. Our professional loan officers and processors will keep you and your real estate agent informed with regular updates as well as guide you through the process.
- Connect with a knowledgable loan officer at Amerifirst Financial, Inc - Boise. Have your recent 2 years Tax Returns and W-2's, 2 months recent Bank Statements and 2 months recent Pay Stubs. If self employed or paid on commission, also bring Year-to-Date (YTD) Profit & Loss (P&L's) and Balance Sheet. Don't forget 2 forms of ID!
- Your Amerifirst Financial, Inc - Boise Loan Officer will help you calculate how much home you can afford, the amount needed for your down payment, and closing costs.
- Obtain a copy of your Pre-Approval letter to prove your buying power throughout the home buying process.
- Find a reputable Real Estate Agent who is knowledgable to help you find a great home. Research Areas and Neigborhoods. If you don't know any qualified professionals, we can recommend you one of our Preferred REALTORs.
- Write a strong contract. Have an inspector check out the property. Negotiate repairs if needed.
- Schedule the final walk-through and closing. Remember to bring your photo ID.
- Close the transaction at the title company. Once the deed records, you get the keys!
- Live happily ever after! (Or until it's time to buy your next dream home!)
Meet our team! Call us at 208.957.7300 or text MyHomeLoan to the #79564 for more information!